OTI (Operational Technology Integrators) is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Senior Cloud Architect with past experience in translating business strategy into a coherent and holistic technical vision across multiple project teams. The ideal person will have proven experience developing and deploying secure, scalable, multi-tenant, enterprise web and mobile applications to Fortune 500 entities. Our technical teams are currently located in Pleasant Hill, California and Ottawa, Canada. The person in this position should be located near one of these two locations and be available for occasional travel to each of the two cities.
- Lead architectural direction for a complex set of software products consisting of cloud-based SaaS, on-premise and embedded product offerings.
- Provide architectural vision, strategy and engineering oversight across multiple project teams.
- Write code, participate actively and regularly in development, build prototypes, coach and mentor subordinates and colleagues.
- Communicate technology vision and concepts to business stakeholders who are less familiar with software development.
- Lay the foundation and drive continuous improvement in software engineering development, security, quality assurance and testing practices.
- Interact with customers to understand and break down business requirements.
- Ensure strong commitment to on-time and quality delivery through an Agile process.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-10+ years of software development, design and architectural experience
- Experience working with distributed teams through an Agile process
- Experience working in Microservice architectures
- Experience developing and deploying solutions for web and mobile applications
- Experience working with automated and continuous delivery processes
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Expertise building and scaling systems
- Must be familiar with hardware and network architectures that support enterprise applications
- Preferred experience and/or exposure to the following technologies:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Amazon Cognito, SSO Integration
- REST API, GraphQL and other API technologies
About OTI - Operational Technology Integrators
OTI is a master systems integrator, building controls contractor and IT managed services provider with projects completed in 46 states and three countries. Our total building network expertise improves building performance and streamlines asset management. We offer end-to-end support for existing systems, new control installations and ongoing OT/IT network management. For more information on OTI, visit our website at otipro.com.
Pay and Benefits
OTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a 401k with company contributions. Paid vacations are offered as well.
Send cover leter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.